Friday, August 24, 2007

I've been quoted!

I just got a link in someone else's blog. so I thought that warranted a new post. well truthfully I was planning to journal anyway but extra incentive is good. And since it is only polite to link back I really need to get that script from my love Indra again.

Bonne Marie Burns of Chic Knits wrote in her blog http://www.chicknits.com/rambles/ about the joys of rare breed wool. which made me ask what is it (besides the obvious) and why is it better then regular wool. Today when I read her answer I felt stupid, I already knew most of it just had never really thought about it. She also recommended a good book 'In Sheep's Clothing' http://www.amazon.com/Sheeps-Clothing-Handspinners-Guide-Wool/dp/1931499381/ref=pd_sim_b_img/104-7505908-9885536 I am thinking I should get this next instead of another pattern book. I wonder if they have something similar for non wool fibers.

Indra doesn't know it yet but I am rearranging furniture this weekend. with the sister gone I have my craft room back and I am moving the love seat in there and our big dresser which Indra claims is ugly and doesn't use. So now I will fill it with yarn and be happy cause I think it is pretty. It should be fun listening to her throw a fit about it.

I am making a German chocolate cake this weekend and I think I am going to make cabbage rolls. we will see though. I am tired and already have to much to do. I don't think Indra really understands how much time everything she wants me to do really takes.

No comments: