Friday, September 21, 2007

Life and times of Temper

I just figured out links and pictures all in one fell swoop thanks to the Sexy Knitting blog. That means I can put pictures in my posts. wheeeeee!

I got lots of pictures and as a bonus I found a whole bunch of old journal entries I am not going to inflict on you. so all in all this was a good morning.

ok, I wrote this tuesday, but got distracted trying to decide what pictures and links I would use to show off my new skills. wed I had a dr appointment and thank god it did go better (he thinks I have an infected spit gland) and to top it off we have been busy. so here it is on friday and I am finally posting my pitiful entry.

So to close the week out friday sucks. Indra woke me up at 5:30 cause she had let Dell outside and forgotten to get him back and couldn't find him. I couldn't find him either, called animal control walked and drove around and finally went to work. life can suck sometimes.

No comments: