Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Word of the Day

The word of the day is Random (and not our darkly sexy friend with a thing for spiders.)

This kind of Random... Refreshed by KFC some one has been reading their Mercedy Lackey's Vladamir series. Not that is a bad Idea, just more people should do it.

And the handsome kid to the right? My nephew, apparently my sister in law is practicing her piercing on the family members (I can't wait to see the dog.

Every English Wizard present was staring, open mouthed, at what they’d just seen. Draco Malfoy, one of the biggest daddy’s boys in existence, had just attacked and threatened his father. It didn’t seem possible. It was one of the most surreal experiences any of them could remember, and Arthur had experimented with Muggle drugs.

I won something really nice (which I am not naming here) that I have decided to tuck away for a Xmas gift to Indra. I plan on mentioning it alot because it is cute when Indra gets worked up.

My birthday gifts are grand, I have made ice cream and rice (not together silly) several times. The ice cream still needs work (texture is to grainy for Indra) but the rice is nummy! So I foresee much fun in my future playing with food.

Any one wanting to give me a belated birthday present (or who just has cash to burn), I would like a flickr pro account, A Lowe's gift certificate so I can buy plants, a pasta machine or I am still waiting for that Kitchen Aid Mixer.

No comments: