Thursday, April 24, 2008

H is for ...


Home Sweet Home, Font Harrington. It is not much to look at but it is Ours! and soon we will be living in it again. We are painting the bedroom on Saturday and moving in on Sunday. We have been gone 6 months due to financial issues, and are desperate to get back.

Money is still an issue, I think it will always be an issue and I really wish it wasn't. I am not good with money and I am not making enough to be bad with it. Consequently I am always walking the tightrope over utter ruin. It would be nice to have someone that would take care of it all for me cause I gotta be honest the worry and stress are about doing me in.

Like I have told Indra, If I can get to the place where I am not constantly worrying about the necessities (rent, water, electric) I can live on very little. I grew up poor I can make food stretch forever and the library will take care of my entertainment needs, I am not a fashion plate so goodwill clothes are fine, But the stress of meeting those basic necessities are about killing me. And when I am stressed I don't have energy or inclination to cook and I spend money on things I really shouldn't. Thus enabling a vicious cycle.

Sooo anybody got those winning lottery numbers?

No comments: