Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Quotage



For the quotes today I decided to pick a selection of quotes that fit me. Enjoy the abundance.


I believe everybody in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I believe that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also believe that only I should have the ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string. ~Scott Adams~


Fate will lead he who will follow and drag he who will not


The Teutonic reputation for cruelty is not undeserved; they have operas that last for days.


I'm already going to hell, but I'd like to at least keep the handbasket.


Remember, always be yourself. Unless you suck.


"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."


Those three had more baggage than all of United, Delta, and Northwestern put together.


The most important thing is to be whatever you are without shame. – Rod Steiger


You won't be gay...you'll just be expanding your horizons.


That would have been the smart move, but no one ever accused me of being smart. Well, this teacher in the third grade did once, but I proved him wrong by sticking chalk up my nose.


You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be misquoted and used against you.


"I was on fire," Harry protested, looking up in alarm. "Whatever someone says when they’re on fire shouldn’t count.


I'll leave the panicking to you; you're obviously much better at it than I am.


“In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light,” she said gently, then gave him a quirky grin. “There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.”


It’s not insanity if it actually happens!

No comments: