Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hack

I got Bronchitus and have been miserable. So this is the first day I have actualy had enough brain to blog.

I had things I wanted to blog about, but at the moment I can't remember them. So I am going to go with a couple of random thoughts and call it a day.

We got Indra's computer fixed, Her CPU was wearing a big fur coat (which is bad) cleaned that off and it stopped overheating.

I took the car to be inspected and was told it needed help. A lot of help. Carborator needs fixed, master cylinder, brake pads, and a couple other things. Total about 1,000, and then it 'may' pass inspection (maybe not). For a free car it is being awfully expensive and I really don't have the money.

I want to upgrade my Flickr so I can have more sets.

I want to be back in my own home.

I want to learn how to keep my mouth shut.

Indra has said somethings that really irratated me recently. She has done the whole 'see I was right thing' about things I had said originally. Then after I gave up trying to convince her she comes back with the 'you were wrong thing' when she is saying what I said all along! So she doesn't listen to me and then goes to an outside source and then claims I was wrong when she says the same thing I did from the begining! It makes me very upset.

No comments: