Friday, October 26, 2007

and the ants went marching on....

please excuse this post, it will be a bit random. Firstly cause I feel like crap, secondly cause it has been a bit since I posted last and lastly because I feel like crap and it is impeding my thought process.

Have I mentioned I feel like crap? cause I do, and I don't like it. and my dr is a putz and if I had the time and money (not to mention energy) I would so be out of there and talking to someone else. The lump on my neck is worse, it hurts to turn my head and the bump is bigger / spreading. So far all the tests have come back negative, so the Dr called me yesterday to put me on an antibiotic. When I asked how soon it would start to work he told me if i had cat scratch fever it would be 4 to 5 weeks before I was better and if I had started taking the antibiotics last week like he wants me to I would be feeling better sooner. I opted for testing to know exactly what was wrong rather then the little of this little of that til something works approach and apparently this offended him. Jerk! And to top it off, even though the antibiotic doesn't say take with food, I threw up on the way to work this morning. :( most unhappy making.

On the puppy front Pugs are definitly indoor dogs. They over heat during the summer and as soon as it gets the least bit cold they are shaking themselves to pieces. potty training is going well, the don't eat strange things off the ground training is not going so well (lots of tummy trouble). Thank GOD! they have started sleeping through the night (or maybe that should be thank Indra). A week of getting woken at 5:30 am about killed me.

the Lisa sweater is coming along great. I got lots of pieces (at least it looks that way to me) and now I need to sew some together to see if I really need to make as many pieces as I am afraid I need to. My local LYS owner was an absolute wonder and traded me kitten advice and meds for yarn. I think I won out on that round. Thanks to Indra I have lots of pictures for Ravelry and I am even swapping some yarn already. I still need more yarn pictures but at least I have pictures of all my projects.

See project picture.....

though all the curliness makes me think I want a clothes steamer for xmas or my birthday. I'll have to see how the yarn lady does it before I make up my mind.

No comments: