Saturday, October 06, 2007

another day, another dollar

I think I have Ravelry envy. I have been browsing Ravelry and everybody else's knit items look so clean and pretty. I hope when I get photo's of mine up they look half as good. Speaking of that, me and the camera have a date this weekend, I will get pictures to show everyone.

Indra has said that since she is the one who reads my journal and she doesn't knit that all this mention of Ravelry without an explanation has confused her. And yes she did figure out it was a knitting site, thank you very much. So I showed her, I don't think she really understands how exciting this is for me but at least she understood enough to know I need more pictures. :)

So for Indra here is some non-Knitting news. It is expensive being poor. Late fee's, overdrafts, and just plain living take alot of money, which if you were following the conversation I don't have alot of. I did another 'budget' for lack of a better term. It confirms what I already knew. We are broke. I am thinking the best Xmas gift this yr is money, and lots of it.

So Indra and I are going to have to live frugally. Easier for me then her unfortunately. And I don't want to even contemplate how badly I can screw up. I am bad at this kind of thing and I can't afford to be. It scares me.

No comments: