Friday, June 20, 2008

How do you Rate as a Spouse?

I found this Marital Test on a blog I frequent, Bag and Trash, home of the Monster Yarn. The history of the test was interesting, unlike alot of these tests it wasn't some bored nerd pulling questions out of thin error it is an actual survey used by psychologists in the 30's for marital counseling.

I took both the husband and wife test and Indra will be happy to know I make a better husband than wife. I also took the test for Indra (aren't I helpful) And I may have been a little harsh either that or I was way to generous on mine. either way here are the results. Have fun :)



72

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!

94

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



And here is Indra's...

58

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

No comments: