Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Anouther day older and deeper in debt

Possums are evil, unnatural abominations that I should never have to see or interact with. And yet there one was sitting in the garbage Saturday morning, staring at me. I will admit that I shrieked and hurried back inside but that was no excuse for Frog to claim it was the most 'girly' thing he had ever seen me do. And there was definitely no reason for him to mention it at the party. So now my options are to either show him how girly I can be or beat the humor at my possumphobia out of him. Though maybe a combination of the two would be best... hmmmmm..... Have to ask Indra...

The party was great! I wore my tall shoes and had alot of fun, Unfortunately, I must remember Tired Temper and tall shoes don't mix. Shirley's father died so she wasn't there, we got a card for her but I have no idea what happened to it, I know I didn't sign it though. And Clay wanted to play with us but time management issues occurred. All in all it was a good evening.

Monday traffic was a bitch and about half way to work I realized I would be late. So I pulled over and called in sick, I just couldn't stand the thought of being late to work. I finished getting the car running, now it just needs insurance, inspection and registration. I went to a book store and browsed a little, it was nice but I was left thinking either I need more money or friends with the same taste in books. To finish the day off I leveled my dwarf in WOW to 20 and went dancing in the lava in Ironforge to celebrate. Not a bad day

Today I worked. Tomorrow I work. Sometime soon I need to be knitting, Xmas is getting closer all the time.

No comments: