Thursday, August 16, 2007

Guess What!

I can fit a kitten under my boobies. what can I say I was bored, tired and sick this morning. All sorts of things happen with that combonation.

Not as suprisingly I did not win the Lotto. But I am going to try again, after all this was a small one and so maybe my luck is waiting for a really big pot. After all, I have lots of people and commitments to spread the money around on. Though I did decide last night that one of the first things I would do is have a big party for everyone I know.

I think I have finally resigned myself to having surgery soon. Mainly I think because I have been feeling so miserable. Also cause it will give me a good excuse to sleep for a week, and boy does that sound good. Don't know what I am going to do for money though, going to call my family this weekend and see what they can contribute.

I have to admit in a general kind of way everything is starting to look up. George is gone, Jessie had a job interview for a good job, Frog had a job interview for a great job, I did well on my yearly review, I am finaly addressing some of the health issues I have been putting off for the last however many years and the kittens are finaly done with the ringworm. All I need is more money and I will be set.

No comments: