Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Day


I am having a pretty good day, and yesterday wasn't bad either. I had homemade egg noodles with chicken and mashed potatoes, and chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. And Sunday we went to see that car and it was nice! It is the first car I have owned that wasn't old enough to drink.

I finished knitting bunnies and have found new homes for some of them but there are still plenty left. And today I started a new project (I decided I needed a little purse because the pocket method of tranporting everything isn't working.) I measured for Lisa's cardi Saturday, and it will take less hexagons than I thought, but the arms are going to be a bugger to fit together.

I got Indra a couple suprises I think she is going to love. they certainly have me all bouncy in anticipation. I am predicting much squeeling and bouncing. But more on that latter... when she can't ruin the suprise by reading.

The image is the rough for a T-shirt contest Work is having. When finished there will be a hot dog on it.

No comments: