Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!


I feel all grown up. I have a car that runs, my own phone, And soon I will be moving into my own home. The surprise for Indra on Monday, was the new phone and I got a hair cut. My hair was driving me absolutely bonkers. I was actually contemplating cutting it myself. So when I found myself with an hour free I got it cut. It is wonderful. I have been walking around in a new phone, haircut and car haze all week.

Continuing the trend of non fanfic quotes here is one from my favorite poet.
A family is a unit composed not only of children but of men, women, an occasional animal, and the common cold. ~ Ogden Nash (1902 - 1971)


My new phone is a 'slider' and a lovely shade of brown. So I am making a purse to carry it and the rest of my pocket trash so it doesn't get all banged up. I am making a purse and not a pouch like previously so Indra won't diss it. I am using my brown S.R.Kerster, the real worsted acrylic and King Cole Smooth DK, Teal Acrylic. Yes it will be in Ravelry and soon there should be pictures (maybe even pictures taken with my phone!).

I finished my Easter Egg Bunny Cozies and let my friends claim their favorites. I still have several left and am not sure what I am doing with them. If anyone wants one let me know asap, and I will mail it out. The taken ones have been tagged in Flicr.

No comments: