Thursday, May 22, 2008

life

Last weekend was very productive for me. I still didn't get everything done but I have resigned myself to that. What I did get done was enough. I cleaned out the pile of boxes in the craft room and sorted my yarn. I found I had both more and less yarn then I thought, Less variety but it took up More room. We cleaned off the bookshelf in the kitchen and moved the table. Did some laundry, swept the floor, and played way to much Baldur's Gate. Throw in my Sit and Knit group and you have a very good weekend. I am thinking even with an extra day this weekend isn't going to be as productive.

Freecycle came thru for me this week and I have a very nice full length mirror and a little metal cabinet that is just the right size for a end table and will give us some extra storage room. I am liking the house a little barer then in the past. Especially the bedroom. We need more storage / organization though, book shelves are top of the list to keep the clutter down.

I have been busy browsing the web this week, lots of food blogs and I signed up for my first Knitting KAL. I am not sure how I am going to manage my time to keep up with everyone but I am looking forward to it. I am hoping that I will be able to do more cooking and baking, the food blogs are really inspiring me, but I am just so tired when I get home, and there are so many other things to do.

No comments: