Thursday, January 03, 2008

Relief

My headache finally relaxed about 1pm. Not with out alot of pain meds and wimpering on my part however. I sincerely hope that I don't have to face anything like that again soon.

In other news....

Robyn of Purlescence emailed me yesterday about the Story Tellers competition I won and a textile exhibit that is being put on. I am submitting 'Going to the Ball Gloves' from the competition, the 'Dwarf Coat' I have almost done (for Snow White) and if I manage to finish them a pair of 'Not an Elf Slippers' (also for Snow White) I would love to do the 'Pickaxe Cozy' but am not sure I will have the time (and money for yarn).



Here is her email...
Hello Storytellers,

I'm writing with exciting news - some of you already know a bit about
this. We have been approached by the owner of a textile gallery in
Hereford about putting on an exhibition of "Fairytale knits", using the
products of our Storytellers challenge. Of course I am delighted to be
participating.

If you would like to have your work on show, you'll need to send it to
me to arrive by 18 February so that I can forward it to the gallery in
good time. The exhibition is scheduled for 1 March, so those of you in
the country might want to take a little tour to Herefordshire around then!

Please let me know if you will be sending something, so that I can pass
on details of what we'll be able to provide.

And of course - a very happy new year to all of you! May it be filled
with inspiration and delight.

Robynn

No comments: