Wednesday, January 09, 2008

this n that

I wore my shirt inside out all day yesterday and no one said anything, not even my lovely Indra. It was a button up so they can't even use the excuse it looked the same both ways. I would like to say I would have noticed, but you know I am not sure.

I have decided to reduce my stress levels by telling everyone not to give me presents for Xmas or my birthday. To quote Indra if I don't expect anything I can't be disappointed. More importantly I don't have to worry about where the money is coming from. Not to say people can't get me things, I like things, just not for my Birthday or Xmas. It really really will help my stress levels.

Did you know that a handful of tinfoil will scrape that frost right off your windshield with out making your hands all cold and wet?

Tax season is officially here, overtime and all. So it is time to say adios to any chance at a life. I am not ready for this, actually make that sooo not ready. :(

No comments: