Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tuchus, cause its fun...


Tomorrow is going to be a very long day. I have to get up at 6 so I can go register the car. then head over to work. After work I am taking Esther shopping for groceries. If I am lucky I will be home before 11. :( I am not looking forward to it.

I am not anywhere near where I want to be budget wise and it is making me unhappy. This whole budget thing has me on edge. So I have resolved that things will change. I am not sure on the how, exactly, but the when is now. I am resisting my urges to buy non essentials really hard. And Saturday I am opening another bank account and a savings account. then I am automatically depositing 500 from every paycheck in the pay bills account and the rest goes to living expenses and extra. I will of course re-evaluate this when I have time to look at the actual money but not right now.

Now for some happier thoughts. so far the whole new yr resolution thing is going well. Last night Indra looked so pretty with a pink tuchus.

No comments: