Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Good idea

Carmel custard pear tart, good idea. Spaghetti squash with butter, nutmeg and a touch of cinnamon, good idea. Calling Indra's mother for help, good idea. Never thought I would say that last. but at least this once she pulled thru and last night I picked up the money I needed to make the bills. See I told you it would all work out.

Now I need the kitten fairy to come and find homes for all our kittens. I need to bleach them again tonight (their highlights are fading). Rhonda wants an inventory so she knows who we have and their adoptability. Unfortunately she also wants to know which litters they are from, and quite honestly at this point I am clueless. So I am going for the tried and true method of making it up as I go.

The bad news is I am looking into having the Internet and TV turned off at home to save money. this will lead to a very distressed Indra, good lord she might actually have to do something! On the other hand it should certainly light a fire under our house guests. And this is good cause they need a fire lit under them.

No comments: