Monday, July 30, 2007

How I spent my weekend

I am tired and sore this morning. I ache all over and want a hot bath and cool sheets. Maybe some hot chocolate, too, cause hot chocolate is always good. I had a looong weekend.

Friday night I helped Esther move and didn't get home til 2am, then I turned around and was up by 9:30. Saturday we had a company event (which we were late to, sorry) and then I went to help Esther move some more (second floor both locations) and put together a bookshelf. Then it was off to a social gathering. We had a ton of fun but didn't get home until 6 am.

And then Sunday started. At 9:30, but I went back to sleep until 11:30. Which let me tell you is not enough sleep. Not even close. And why would I do this to myself? Because I had a meeting at 2. Which now that I think about it really isn't that great a reason. After the meeting, you guessed it, I helped Esther move some more. I finally got home about 9.

And that would have been good, but I was hot and tired and achy and wanted nothing more then to lay down and just stop. Unfortunately life simply doesn't stop like that. I had some laundry to do, some litter to change, supper to take care of and, Darn it, I needed a shower. It was one am before I finally became unconscious.

Which brings me to this morning which came way to early. Overall I would have to say I had a good weekend and would do it all over again given the chance.

No comments: