Monday, July 23, 2007

Mondozzies

I am going to be a little scattered, it is 12:36 am and my brain has still not finished booting.
Tahiti cookies by Pepridge farms are the best store bought cookies I have ever had, heck they are better then many homemade ones I have had too. Coconut and chocolate, crisp and buttery with no funky after taste. mmm mmm good.

I had the money talk with the roommates last night. it went well? now I just have to wait and see what happens, hopefully it will be either be money or moving, cause anything else is really going to stress me out. not that either of those options won't stress me too. but something has to give and I don't want it to be my mind or pocket book.

I spent all weekend helping a friend move. Cause that's what friends do right? Apparently not since I am the only one that showed up. Makes me want to crawl in my cave and bite anyone that annoys me.

The kittens all got their bleach bath last night. The problem is they are now big enough to fight back and opposable thumbs don't beat kitty kat claws in that situation. On the other hand a wet cat is the epitome of uncomfortable in their own skin. They just look so disgusted with their body. It is funny. Well I found it funny.

I have to go get the car inspected on my lunch, I really have put it off way to long, just ask Indra, and I need to talk to the Dr about the results of my annual exam, and I need to get enough brain cells together to write to the spice people about my order they got wrong since they do not answer their phone or return calls. I think that is everything I have to do before the end of work, but I could be wrong.

I figured out the hood on the jacket I am knitting, now I just need to find the time to finish it. And I have to get those patterns written and finish the slippers and knit something for Nicole's baby. I need yarn and time. Badly.

I also need Indra to write me an html cheat sheet so I can put links in here and do other cool things. She has already agreed to take care of my pictures for me so I can actually put pictures of my knitting stuff up. She is so wonderful and tolerant of me. I really don't deserve her.

Indra read the newest Harry Potter book Saturday and I read several select pages of the last couple chapters at the grocery store to see how V died and if Snape was a good guy. I got hit for it when I went home because apparently that ruins the whole experience and how could I do that. I told her it was simple I asked her and she yelled at me so I had to find out on my own. So There!

No comments: